- Eggs have arrived, and double yolks are the norm…yum!
- Egg laying is on the agenda…and we lose a chicken.
- Getting back on topic somewhat, Chickens are 11 weeks old. 2 months to eggs!
- Calvin and Hobbes Creator Bill Watterson Returns
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say but I’m sorry we got some pretty ladies….:-)
edie on Pretty soon we transition to t… edie on Pretty soon we transition to t… Ace on Hail to the chickens?! Sudden… Ace on Hail to the chickens?! Sudden… Cody VerKuilen on Hail to the chickens?! Sudden…
- 501 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2014
So far all is well. We had some early eggs on my birthday, July 27th. They taste so fresh but they were teeny at first. They are starting to get bigger but not all 5 are laying. Even so, we … Continue reading